CA Inter Exam Dates for Nov 2022 Released: What to Do Next?
The ICAI has released the CA Inter exam dates, and the exams will commence from November 2, 2022, till November 17, 2022. The Group 1 CA Inter exam date 2022 is November 2, 4, 6, and 9, and the Group 2 dates are November 11, 13, 15, and 17.
Further, ICAI has issued the CA Inter Exam form Nov 2022 on August 10, 2022. So, the form-filling procedure has already commenced, and the last date without the late fee is August 31, 2022. Additionally, ICAI will accept the exam forms until September 7, 2022, with a late fee of Rs. 600.
Let us check more details about the CA Inter Exam Form and glance at the CA Inter exam schedule.
CA Inter Exam Dates For November 2022
As per the official ICAI statement, the CA Intermediate Nov 2022 examinations will commence on November 2 and end on November 17, 2022.
Check the complete CA Inter exam date 2022 of the November attempt below:
|CA Inter Subjects||Exam Dates|
|Paper 1: Accounting||2nd Nov 2022|
|Paper 2: Corporate Laws and Other Laws||4th Nov 2022|
|Paper 3: Cost Accounting & Financial Management||6th Nov 2022|
|Paper 4: Taxation||9th Nov 2022|
|Paper 5: Advanced Accounting||11th Nov 2022|
|Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance||13th Nov 2022|
|Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management||15th Nov 2022|
|Paper 8: Financial Management and Economics for Finance||17th Nov 2022|
About The CA Inter Exam Form
The CA Inter Exam form is available from August 10, 2022, and the last date to fill the form is August 31, 2022. Those who wish to take the examination must fill out the application form.
Further, candidates must provide accurate data throughout the form-filling process. They must also confirm that they fulfil the eligibility requirements to fill out the exam forms on the SSP.
So candidates who meet the minimum qualifying requirements listed below can apply for the CA Intermediate exam form.
- Must have filled out the CA Inter registration form.
- The CA Inter Exams are open to commerce graduates with a total of 55% and science and arts majors with 60% from any accredited institution.
- Candidates applying through the direct entrance option must have passed the CA Intermediate test administered by ICSI/ICWA. So to be eligible for the CA Intermediate Examination, these candidates must clear the examination before March 1/September 1.
To fill up the CA Intermediate application form for November 2022, visit the ICAI website, enter the necessary information and documents, and submit the examination fees. The application fee for the CA Inter exams is Rs 1500 for one group and Rs 2700 for both groups.
So now that candidates know the CA Inter Exam Dates, they must not forget to complete the exam form on time. Now, let us check the steps for filling out the exam form.
Steps To Fill The CA Intermediate Exam Form
For filling out the CA Inter exam form, follow the directions below:
- Log in to the website using the credentials issued by ICAI.
- Complete all profile revisions and select the Apply Now option.
- After that, put all the necessary details and select Save & Preview.
- Hit the Back to Form button to change your information. Click the ‘I Agree” option and then hit the ‘Final Submit’ to complete the submission.
- Submit the CA Intermediate exam application cost.
Once the CA Intermediate Exam Form payment is successful, the website will provide a message with payment data. (Take note for future reference.) Further, you can find a PDF version of the completed exam application. You must download the pdf document.
Study Tips for the Last 2 Months
Now that candidates are towards the last two months of their CA Inter exams preparation. We believe that you are following your CA Intermediate study plan.
According to VSI Jaipur, candidates must solely focus on revising and solving mock test papers during the last 2 months before the exams. No matter how much you have covered, now is the time to recall all those and put them to practice to keep the concepts in mind and learn time management.
1. Revision: Revision is essential since it helps you remember and retain all things you have learned till now. Hence, you must focus on revision and start recalling the things covered. Further, during this phase, use your notes or those provided by your coaching to grasp things quickly.
2. Mock Test Papers: It is time to put all your learnings into the test by solving mock test papers. So, start by mimicking the exam environment and set aside 3 hours to appear the test peacefully. This will help to evaluate your understanding and time management.
Also Read: 5 Reasons Why Secondary School Education Is Important
CA Inter Exam Dates are getting closer. So candidates must keep on their preparation and take care of their health. For the right CA guidance, join the premier CA Coaching in Jaipur – VSI Jaipur.