Cost of Applying for Canada Express Visa and its Process
Canada welcomes over 1.3 million new immigrants every year. There are many pathways to immigrate to Canada and secure Canadian permanent residence. But the Express Entry Program. Is the fastest. And safe way to enter Canada. This blog will guide you through everything you need to know about Canada Express Entry Program and the process for express visa Canada.
Express Entry is the fastest way to become a permanent residence for immigrants seeking a new life in Canada. The Canadian Government, through an online process, organizes and processes the applications for skilled workers who want to settle in Canada and acquire Canadian permanent residence status.
More Details About the Canada Express Entry Program
One of the best ways to enter Canada and get PR status in Canada is through the Express Entry Program. Before we proceed, let us first discuss how to apply for the Express Entry Program and Canada Express Entry eligibility criteria.
How can I apply for a Canada Express Visa?
If you want to apply for an Express Visa Canada, there are two steps: submitting your profile after providing Language test results, an Educational Credential Assessment report, and a passport. In the second step, after receiving an ITA for Canadian permanent residence, you must provide reference letters, additional identity documents, police clearance certificates, and medical examination results.
Cost of Applying for a Canada Express Visa?
An express visa Canada costs about CAD 2,300 or INR 140864.85 for a single applicant and CAD 4,500 or INR 275605.15 for a couple. The cost of applying can be broadly categorized further:
- Fees for Language tests – $300
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) cost – is $200
- Biometrics: $85/person
- Government fees: $1,325/adult & $225/child
- Medical examination fees – $450/adult and $250/child
- Fees for Police clearance certificates – $100/country
Knowing the cost of living where you will be. Planning to settle in Canada is also essential. For example, Toronto and Vancouver are expensive cities, although they have a lot of job opportunities. On average, a 1-bedroom apartment in Toronto can cost around $1,000 – 2,500 CAD/month, depending on where you live.
Details of Business immigration
What is the requirement for an Express visa Canada?
There are three programs which are necessary for the Express Entry system:
- The Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) program
- The Federal Skilled Trades (FST) program
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
If you qualify for any of these programs, you must pass through the Express Entry Pool. Below is the process to apply for Canada Express Visa:
Find out if you are Eligible: There are two ways to know if you qualify for an express visa Canada;
- The applicant must qualify under the programs such as; Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, or the Canadian Experience Class Program (CEC) under Express Entry.
- The Canada express entry eligibility criteria for those who wish to immigrate are based on these significant factors:
Spouse or common-law partner factors
Transferability of Skills
Check your Score: The Canada point calculation system is the best tool to check your score and how you can proceed further.
- Age: You will have to score total points, i.e. 12 points if your age is between 18 and 35.
- Education: You may secure 25 points for a doctorate-level degree. It is like the higher your degree, the higher your score.
- Work Experience: You can score 15 out of 67 points if you have professional work experience of 6 or more years.
- Language Proficiency: You can score 28 points for language proficiency by scoring well on the language test.
- Adaptability: If any of your family members live in Canada, you can earn an extra 10 points. Their past studies and work experience in Canada are also considered.
- Job Offer: You can get additional 10 points if you have an LMIA-approved employment offer letter in Canada.
Get the Documents Ready:
One of the important documents is your passport which can take about a month or so to get. So it is important to apply for a. Passport as soon as possible. Below are the miscellaneous documents you should keep handy:
- Birth certificate
- Driving license
- Marriage certificate
- Medical/Dental records
- School records
- Passport-size photographs
- Proof of status of family member status
- Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Offer letter of employment
Fill out your Application Form: After creating an Express Entry profile, fill out the form online.
Receive an Invitation and Shoot to Apply: Canadian Government sends invitations to apply (ITA) to the candidates with the highest scores in the pool. After receiving it, you’ll have to submit your application within 60 days.