Desert Safari Dubai: The Best Early Morning Desert Safari
When people think of a desert safari in Dubai, the first thing that comes to mind is the nighttime desert safari, which includes thrilling rides, a delicious meal, and fantastic entertainment. Surprisingly, not many people know that the desert safari can takes place in other ways, like the morning desert safari in Dubai. Find out everything you need about the morning desert safari in Dubai.
WHAT IS THE BEST DESERT SAFARI FOR YOU?
- This is an excellent choice if you only have a few days in Dubai. The nighttime trip can only last for a total of six hours. This gives you the rest of the day to explore the city.
- This is an excellent choice if you don’t want to see belly dance and Tanoura dance shows, smoke shisha, get your henna painted, etc. A morning desert safari it’s all about the thrills and spills.
- The early morning safari starts just before dawn when the desert is still cool from the night. You won’t have to deal with the bright sun in the morning either. Before it gets too hot, you can enjoy the rides and other activities.
What Can You Expect on a Morning Desert Safari?
There are many kinds of morning desert safaris; you can book one anytime. Even though the schedules and activities of most morning trips are different, they usually follow the same pattern.
The First Steps of a Journey
You’ll be picked up at 5 a.m. to ensure you see the beautiful dawn in the desert. A designated driver will take you to the edge of the desert in his 4×4 vehicle.
Going after to Dune Bashing
The morning desert Safari tour gets off to a great start with a fun activity called “dune bashing.” Professional drivers drive over high and low sand dunes in dune bashing like a roller coaster ride. At the start of the journey, fasten your seatbelts and hold on to your seats.
Fun and exciting things to do
Even though dune bashing is the most exciting thing to do in Dubai, it’s not the only one. On the other hand, there are many more things to do at the desert camp. You ride a camel while enjoying the sun’s rays in the early morning. If you’re sad you can’t do dune bashing yourself, quad riding in the desert is a great alternative. During the desert safari, you can also choose to go sandboarding.
Fly in a Hot Air Balloon
The hot air balloon takes off before sunrise to see a beautiful sunrise. From 4000 feet in the air, it’s incredible to see the desert and parts of the city. It’s the perfect place to ask someone to marry you.
The Wildlife Safari Tour
The morning desert safari does not include a wildlife safari, like the hot air balloon ride. But you can book a trip like this if you want to see the animals and plants of the desert up close. On a wildlife desert safari, you might see rare plants and animals like the Arabian Oryx and gazelles.
Breakfast During The Adventure of Desert Dubai
After a fun day exploring the desert, it’s time to give your mind and body a break. Most trip into the desert ended with a delicious cup of Arabic coffee after a hearty Emirati breakfast. You can try things like Rgaag, an Arabic bread and egg dish, Chbaab, pancakes, and Ballet, sweet noodles. Before the heat of the desert gets too much for you, you’d return to the city. The morning desert safari will be over by the time the rest of the city’s sights open at 10 a.m.
Tips for a Dubai desert safari that starts early in the morning
- When you go to the desert, make sure to wear cotton clothes that fit loosely. Bring a light cardigan or jacket because the mornings in the desert can be cool.
- Wear shoes that are easy to clean if sand gets in them, like sandals or flip-flops with open toes.
- Take in a lot of water.
- You should always wear sunglasses and sunscreen when you go outside.
- Don’t wear jewelry or other accessories that are too heavy, as this could hurt you.
- If you are pregnant, have a heart or back problem, or are a small child, you should not go dune bashing or do other dangerous things.
For More Visit: dubaidesertsafarigroup.com
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime event you should plan to see during your trip to Dubai. So, we can’t waste any more time. You’re right if you’ve ever wanted to go to Dubai.